Megan and Maverick are packing for the flight to Dallas. I'm at school trying to get my 3rd grade (very little English speaking) Burmese students to understand measurement. We are getting close.
As I'm doing this, I pray that their trip is safe and the surgery goes well because daddy can't go.
Ella and I will hold down the fort...
Love you precious, love you Mav.
Ryan, Ella
Praise God Maverick is cancer free! We are so happy for you guys. We're praying surgery goes smoothly in Dallas.
ReplyDeleteBonnie, David, and Emery Williams
Ryan,
ReplyDeleteMy Home Team continues to lift your sweet family in prayer. May the knowledge that so many are praying for your family give you peace and comfort. You are not alone.
With love,
Karen Maye
Bill and I are so excited that Maverick is Cancer free, what a blessing. We will continue to pray for Maverick and your family!
ReplyDeleteLani & Bill