Background
Saturday, April 9, 2011
Sick and Tired
Thursday night went to bed exausted and tried to sleep but felt like crap and had the chills all night. Woke up feeling like I was going to die, so Ryan took kids off to school and babysitter and I stayed in bed till I had to take Maverick for his two o'clock scan. He did great as always, not even a fuss with 35 minutes of being strapped to a board, he amazes me!! So today I feel a little bit better, still coughing my lungs out and sweats come and go, but better. This sucks. I am so scared that Maverick is going to get whatever this is and that really really scares me. I'm trying to stay away from him, but he is a mommy's boy and it's hard. Stomach is still hurting from the fear of what is to come with his bilirubin being high and liver tests off. Doctor said we will know more after scans, so now we wait until Tuesday for results. Please keep us in your prayers. Meg
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't even get through your posts without crying. All I can say is that I'm praying...right this second. For your health and for Mavericks.
ReplyDeleteHi Megan!
ReplyDeleteIt's Melissa from AQHA - we've been thinking about all of you and keeping you in our prayers. I'm so sorry that you aren't feeling well and we hope that you are feeling better VERY soon! Please let me know if there is ANYTHING that we can do for you and your family!
Melissa White - andrew.melissa@gmail.com
We've never met your sweet family but have been following Maverick's amazing story and yours. We continue to pray for you all and will continue to keep our thoughts and prayers coming. I hope you feel better soon and I hope and pray for good results on Tuesday! God Bless!
ReplyDeletethe Bailey household