Background

Monday, April 4, 2011

Bone Scan Here We Go






Well today went well.  We started with a trip to the 2nd floor to PICU to get Maverick's port accessed where he got loved on by some of his favorite nurses! Maverick did awesome never fussing and giving smile after smile.
After being accessed we went down and got our injection for the bone scan then back up to PICU to get deaccessed.  Then we waited for two hours and finally had the scan.  They strapped him to the little pedi board and after about twenty minutes were through.  Maverick was sooo good again.  He never cried and even played with the machine above his face.  
What a good baby!! The techs were impressed once again.  So we have a free day tomorrow and then back again at 11:30 on Wednesday for the injection for the MIGB (??) nuclear scan. It was a GOOD day!! 

5 comments:

  1. Mav is getting so big & even cuter by the day! Continued prayers for positive news from the scan and continued improvement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so good! and so happy. It is hard to believe just a short couple of months ago he was so sick. I love the blog! Cynthiana Mead

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!! He looks so much like his daddy!! What a cutie! I just want to kiss his sweet face. I am so glad to see how positive things have been. Such a blessing!! Praying always!! We love you all so much!!!

    Emily Bowmer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meg-
    It has been a long time since I have checked in with you guys. Maverick is getting SO big. What a beautiful, sweet boy he is! I love the blog- big Blogger fan. Praying for you as always!
    One Day at a Time...

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I havent been able to check in on the little guy for a while - I do like your new blog spot though! I read your posts and just get so sad that he has become so used to being poked and prodded and pinned down, etc. that he does not make a peep when it is "asked" of him. He is growing so fast! I cannot believe how big he's gotten and he's such a cutie I can see why the nurses all want to love on him. I will be praying for good scan results - and for ALL of his future liver tests to back normal!

    ReplyDelete