Since we got back Maverick is a mover, crawling all over the place and pulling up on everything, its so cute, I'm going to have to baby proof SOON! Thank you to all who have prayed for us and continue to do so, we are so appreciative of each one of you. We hope you all have a blessed Easter as we celebrate Jesus rising from the dead. Oh yeah one more thing, since we now have a cancer free baby I decided to start this new chapter off with a hair cut. I chopped it today and was able to donate it to locks of love, it feels great, I'll post a picture later!! Love to you all!
Background
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Back to Routine
Today is a week since we left for Dallas and we are sooo glad to have that behind us. Maverick recovered very quickly and did not appear to have any pain. We are continuing his medicine for the next month in hopes that it will clean out his gall bladder so we will not have to have it taken out. Since we have gotten back on Thursday we have been to the pediatrician two times now. Maverick has double ear infections and thrush in his mouth, so we got a shot of antibiotics on Saturday and yesterday and another this Thursday to try to clear up his ears. Yeah Fun!! Ella also had her 4 year old well check yesterday. She turned 4 in March and is 44 inches tall (110% on the growth chart) and 41 pounds (90% on the growth chart), basically the doctor said she is the size of a 6 year old. Man we make big kids!! She better be a ball player, that's all were saying!! She got her last set of vaccines till she is 11 years old so that is good, nothing like two screaming kids from getting shots, not fun for them or me.



Since we got back Maverick is a mover, crawling all over the place and pulling up on everything, its so cute, I'm going to have to baby proof SOON! Thank you to all who have prayed for us and continue to do so, we are so appreciative of each one of you. We hope you all have a blessed Easter as we celebrate Jesus rising from the dead. Oh yeah one more thing, since we now have a cancer free baby I decided to start this new chapter off with a hair cut. I chopped it today and was able to donate it to locks of love, it feels great, I'll post a picture later!! Love to you all!
Since we got back Maverick is a mover, crawling all over the place and pulling up on everything, its so cute, I'm going to have to baby proof SOON! Thank you to all who have prayed for us and continue to do so, we are so appreciative of each one of you. We hope you all have a blessed Easter as we celebrate Jesus rising from the dead. Oh yeah one more thing, since we now have a cancer free baby I decided to start this new chapter off with a hair cut. I chopped it today and was able to donate it to locks of love, it feels great, I'll post a picture later!! Love to you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meg, your post made me cry and laugh! All I can say is that I am so very thankful for the blessings on your family.
ReplyDeleteWith love,
Karen Maye
I used to follow Mavericks journey via Caringbridge and just found your blog. First, your children are beautiful!!! I am so glad to hear this last surgery went well and to hear of Maverick's clean bill of health. God is great for sure!!! So happy for your family!
ReplyDelete