Background

Monday, March 19, 2012

It's been a while..



  Sorry, I know, I know, it has been 3 months since my last post.







 The Crawfords have been doing well, besides the occasional cold, strep, ear infection, oh yeah and RSV.  We made it through it all and hopefully with warmer weather on its way the sickness will go away too!  That is what we are praying for anyways!!  Maverick is getting so big, now at 19 months old. He is still babbling, with an occasional word here and there, but nothing big. 




This is the most of his talking, and I happened to catch it on video:







 He tries to tell us things but we can't understand him... it is quite funny.  We are hoping the next few months that his speech gets better or I might consider some therapy, we will see.  We have an ENT appointment this week for the doctor to look at his tonsils.



 Per our pediatrician Maverick's tonsils are quite large, even when not infected, and she thinks that may be contributing to his still continued wakings during the night and snoring (maybe sleep apnea). We will see what the ENT thinks.  Miss Ella is now a whopping five years old on March 2nd.  Her and her cousin Emma had a combined birthday party at the WTAMU pool.





It was lots of fun and we had an awesome turn out.  I can't believe my baby is five.  She is sounding so grown up lately and is just as sweet as ever (most of the time)... This past week was spring break and Ella and her daddy got to spend some time at the farm, getting some much needed time away!! Boy did Maverick and I miss them.

 Here are my silly kids and their adorable smiles!!



Till next time... We have a MRI in April, I'll post when we know more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment