Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.1
Background
Sunday, June 19, 2011
Worried
Well we are still waiting to hear from doctors on Mavericks gallbladder issues, they should have gotten the blood work back this week so I will call this next week if I don't hear from them soon. The unknown is so hard, I'm constantly looking at the whites of his eyes to make sure they are not yellow. Our next issue is I took Maverick to the doctor on friday because his diapers/urine smells really strong. A urinalysis said all was normal except a small amount of blood. Dr doesn't know what that means but they are culturing it over the weekend to make sure it doesn't grow anything. He is also snotty and constipated , she thinks it all somehow fits together. I'm supposed to call tomorrow if nothing has changed which it hasn't. he is also super fussy and seems tired, I'm so worried. Also his VMA came back three points higher this month at 14, the norm stops at 20. We dont know his HVA yet, scans are in july. Please pray with us daily if you remember, we need them. Why can't this ALL just go away. I'm trying to hold myself together, but it's hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh Meg. I'm so sorry you're having to deal with all of this. Praying everyday for a healthy Maverick. Love you!
ReplyDeleteGreat pic of that sweet boy!!!
Jen Taylor
Hi Megan,
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry to hear of your concern. I am definitely going to be praying about all of this. Please keep us posted. What scans are you doing in July? MIBG and CT? I hate the waiting. I'm praying praying praying!
Steph
Praying for you guys as well. I know it's so hard not knowing what's going on. Waiting is the worst. I hope Maverick starts feeling better and you get some answers soon.
ReplyDeleteBonnie
I don't think you ever stop worrying once Stupid Cancer enters your world. All you can do, is take it one day, one moment at a time and try to remember to BREATH!
ReplyDeletePraying everyday!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are all in my prayers! Such a beautiful and love-filled family, only the best for each of you!
ReplyDeleteLynie