![]()
We did a urinalysis at the hospital last week and everything was good, there were no red blood cells noted in the urine and no white cells, completely normal. Yeah, but why does it still smell funny? I'm thinking of trying a new diaper just to see if that is it. I notice the smell less lately but it is still there. I guess I won't worry about it, or at least try not to. We also got back the other half of the tumor marker his HVA and it went down from 25 to 19, one up, one down, we will take it. I know in a couple of weeks we will get more answers from the scans, so until then we enjoy each and everyday and try to keep our worrying to a minimum. Maverick is acting much better this week, a lot less fussy, it really makes me think it was his teeth, but who really knows. We also went to see the Texas play with my work last week. We decided to take both kiddos, they both loved it. Well Ella liked the play and Maverick loved walking around and looking at everything and everybody. It was a good time!!
Such good news about the numbers. The urine thing may be as simple as some food that he is eating more than he used to. Did he change formula or does he like juice? I hope it is as simple as that.
ReplyDelete