Background

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Good morning

Had a good night, slept good on morphine. Woke up in good mood, wanted to sit up and play a little. I love this little boy, he is a tuff cookie. He hasn't full blown cried since he got out of surgery, hes amazing!! Just talked to dr and we are being discharged today. Going home with tylenol/coidene. Little bit scary but ready to get out of this hospital, how exactly did we do this for two months I'll never know!!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.1

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Megan,

    so glad you're home already, and hope that Maverick is continuing to
    do well. I think of you all every single day, and continue to keep the whole
    clan in my thoughts and prayers!

    Love, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brave and strong little man you have! I'm sure you are so glad to be home. Glad you're all doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad to see your update that Mav is through surgery and doing well! I too hope that this is the last of the hospital visits for the big guy for a very, very, very long time :o)

    Blessings to all of you!

    Lynie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad surgery went well! Mav is such the trooper! I hope this is the last time you're in the hospital for a very long time! Praying for continued health and healing for Mav and your family!

    Love you all!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete