Background

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Results Are In

Scans were last week, as always mav rocked!! He was so good.


Yesterday I celebrated my 32nd birthday (man I'm old) and got the best present ever. Mri and nuclear scan were clear!! Same little spot on liver that doctor says is scar tissue since the nuclear scan was negative. Praise God, what a blessing he has given us. We are ever so grateful that he has healed our baby boy!!

Doctor said his gallbladder showed gallstones, since the gastro doctor hasnt bothered to call me back im not sure what to do about that. Guess I'll call again.... We also get to get Mavs port out next month, yeah!!



Mr. Maverick is getting such a personality, it is so funny he cracks us up. He loves to climb on you when your on the floor and give zerburts. He is getting even more spoiled this week since Ella is spending the week on vacation with her grandparents and Emma. Boy do we miss her!! Can't wait for her to get home. We love you miss Ella!!
Till next time. . ..

6 comments:

  1. Thank you God for listening and answering our prayers! Such wonderful news!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great to hear such wonderful news!! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy (you brought tears to my eyes...as you do alot!)
    Thank you, God for answering prayers...You are AWESOME!! We love YOU!
    Happy Belated Birthday Miss Megan!! We are moving into our new house this week. After we get settled in we HAVE to have y'all over. We miss you guys!!!
    Love ya lots,
    TJ & Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome news! Man, your babes are delicious and make me smile :o) I can tell they make you smile as well - blessings and good health to you all!

    Lynie from Oregon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Glad you got such good birthday news!

    ReplyDelete